Version: August 2018
We respect the privacy of all visitors to our website and ensure that the personal data you provide is handled confidentially. The specifics of how we do this, including which personal data we collect and for which purposes, can be read below.
Our use of personal data
When you use our website, we receive certain data from you. This may include personal data. We only store and use the personal data that is directly provided by you, in accordance with the service requested by you, or that is clearly intended for processing by us at the time of submission. We will not use your personal data for other purposes, unless you give us your consent to do so in advance or the law specifies that we can or must do so.
Purposes of use
In order to provide an optimal service to you, N+P needs to store your personal data in certain cases. N+P uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- granting access to our website
- using the functionalities on our website
- executing agreements, transactions, and services
- customer management, including contacting you if you request for us to do so
- gaining insight into how our website is used
- developing products and services
- setting out strategy and policy
- making the website more interesting by displaying advertisements that match your interests
- tracking unlawful activities related to N+P, its business contacts, or its employees if necessary
- sending our newsletter.
Description of personal data
For the aforementioned purposes, we will process the following personal data:
- name and address details
- company information
- job title
- VAT number
- e-mail address
- landline or mobile phone number
- date of birth
- IP address
- technical browser information
- cookie ID
- click and surfing behaviour
- social media account.
Confidentiality and disclosure to third parties
We ensure the confidentiality of your personal data. The personal data we collect through our website is not disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Furthermore, the personal data that you disclose will not be disclosed to third parties by us unless you have given prior consent for this, it is required in accordance with the execution of an agreement, or we are permitted or obliged to do so for legal reasons as specified in the agreement.
N+ P uses rigorous security procedures for the protection of the processed personal data, which includes preventing unauthorized persons from inadvertently gaining access to the personal data; In this way, we ensure that access to your personal data is strictly limited to persons whose access is necessary and that your personal data is protected. To ensure this, we use a TLS connection as a minimum precaution.
Cookies are used on our website for the following purposes:
- to enable website functionalities and to protect the website (technical or functional cookies)
- to analyse the use of the website and, on that basis, improve it (analytical cookies)
- to make the website more interesting for you by displaying advertisements that match your interests (advertising cookies)
- to make it possible to share our website on social media (social media cookies).
Technical or functional cookies
The primary purpose of cookies is to save you time and effort. For example, cookies store your chosen settings and preferences for future use if you change your personal preferences or navigate a website. If you visit the website again at a later time, the data that you filled in before can be retrieved by the cookies, which offers you an easy way to use the website in the same way as you previously set it.
Additionally, these cookies are used for tracking statistics, which gives us insight into how our website is used and the effectiveness of our campaigns.
Furthermore, we use advertising cookies to improve the website's advertisements for you and to gain insight into the performance of our campaigns.
Social media cookies
We use social media cookies to ensure that you can share the information on our website on a number of social media channels.
Enabling and disabling cookies
You can choose to accept or reject cookies. Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change the settings of your internet browser to no longer accept them if you wish. Please refer to the browser help page for specific instructions to do so. If you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to fully use the interactive features of this website or other websites you visit.
Deletion of cookies
Most cookies have an expiry date. This means that they expire after a certain period of time and no longer register data on your visit to the website. You can also choose to manually delete cookies before the expiry date. You can consult the manual of your internet browser for more information on this topic.
Links to third-party websites
Your legal rights
You have the following rights to:
- receive explanation of which personal data we have and what we do with it;
- access to the precise personal data we have;
- rectify errors;
- erase obsolete personal data;
- withdraw consent;
- object to specific use of the personal data;
- portability of personal data.
Please remember to clearly indicate who you are so that we definitely know that we will not rectify or erase the personal data of the wrong person.
The Dutch Data Protection Authority.
We will of course also be pleased to help you if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under privacy legislation, you have the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of your data with the Dutch Data Protection Authority. To do so, you can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority.